Garrett AT MAX features equal MAX performance
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ wireless technology
- Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than
- Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- New Garrett MS-3™ Z-Lynk wireless headphones included
- The speed of Z-Lynk wireless technology, and high-fidelity audio . . . with no cords attached!
- Maximum detection depth
- Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
- True all metal mode
- Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized frequency
- The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High resolution ground balance
- Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of ground
- Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic ground balance window™
- Garrett exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the automatic ground balance
- Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger display numbers: Digital target ID number, iron discrim number, etc.
- More controls—all easily accessible with a single finger as you search.
• Iron Audio™ - hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired flat iron items.
• All Metal Iron Audio™ - Garrett exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a true all-metal mode.
• Adjustable frequency - small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
• All terrain versatility - fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments. For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
• Digital target ID—0 to 99 scale.
• High-Res iron discrimination™ - 44 points of iron resolution. Adjustable threshold - user can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or “hum”) to better hear faint targets.
• Pulse width modulation - audio proportional PWM audio response and tone roll audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
• Four search modes: true all-metal, custom, coins, and zero discrim modes.
• Fast recovery speed
• Notch discrimination
• Coin depth indicator
• Battery condition indicator
• All Garrett AT searchcoils are compatible: 4.5” SuperSniper, 5” x 8” DD coil, 6.5” x 9” concentric coil, 8.5” x 11” DD coil, and 9” x 12” concentric coil.